We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as Senior Project Manager responsible for managing all aspects of content projects, which includes development, design, finance, production, presentation, evaluation, and analysis, around our major game franchises together with internal and external content creators in different languages. This is a full-time position based in Berlin, Germany, and is available immediately.
- You are heading our Content Creation Team of 4
- You will report to the Director of Marketing Europe
- You are responsible for our content creation strategies for all of our EU territories and across all Com2uS games and events
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to achieve a distinct visual identity for Com2uS EU content that is still coherent with overall company communication in other territories
- Planning and overseeing game and event-related content (game guides, update-overview, on-site event-report, etc.) together with internal and external content creators and agencies in different languages
- Budget responsibilities and management for all content creation related matters, find distribution channels
- Build and maintain an optimal relationship with top players and influencers
- Work closely with game development and producers in USA and Korea to plan and develop all content creation strategies
- Track, report, and evaluate community feedback on generated content to continuously improve a positive user experience
- Managing the legal side of content creation, incl. music copyright
Com2uS Europe GmbH provides localization, marketing, community management, customer support, and game operations services for a wide selection of mobile games, published by our parent companies Com2uS Holdings and Com2uS. We service all of Europe, Russia, and the Middle East from our office in Berlin, Germany. Our group headquarter is located in Seoul, South Korea, with further international offices in the USA, Japan, China, and Southeast Asia.
As a major mobile games publisher, our portfolio is diverse: Summoners War is a top-grossing mobile RPG, consistently ranking in the top-20 grossing charts in France and Germany. We also work with major international licenses and IP: Major League Baseball and NBA are our partners, we have some of the best golf and fishing games in the market and Com2uS recently acquired Out of the Park Developments, makers of the world’s most popular Baseball manager game on PC and mobile.
As we are getting ready to expand the world of Summoners War with an upcoming MMO on mobile and PC, we are looking for support in various roles.